Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Taking Gifting to the Next Level

This is my entry for the SM Supermalls' Merry SM Christmas blog contest.


Unfortunately, there is no SM Supermalls in Surigao City where I live. Shall I include this in my wishlist :-)? I hesitated to participate in this contest because of this reason. Because I can't participate in gift-ing - Give a Bear of Joy campaign. For me, this is the essence of this contest.

Last November 7, I attended a very important event of my life- my graduation held in Cebu. My mind occupied preparing for my graduation I even forgot the blog contest. The ceremony ended at exactly 11:30AM. So early for a commuter like me. The time of my departure is 7PM  I still have 5 hours to stay in Metro Cebu.

My classmates invited me to eat somewhere in SM before leaving Cebu. We ended up at Gerry's Grill located at the NorthWing of SM. We had a sumptuous lunch. Everybody was happy and full.

My niece and I decided to roam around the mall (killing the time) until I spotted the SM Christmas Bear of Joy booth.



I bought one pair of bear. I chose red and yellow bears. I named it Boggy (red) and Coggy (yellow).



This is Boggy. 
Boggy wanna say HELLO and MERRY CHRISTMAS to the lucky child who may own him. 
I hope you will take good care of Boggy. I didn't spend much time with him.

Coggy stays with me. I plan to give him to my sponsored child in World Vision. She's five years old for sure she will love Coggy. 

Byebye Boggy...

And for my wish for this Christmas is something cozy and comfy!

My Christmas gift ideas for my love ones...

for my father and brother
for my family...in preparation for the noche buena


I will end this post by saying...

Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God's perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year. Joel Osteen
How to participate in gift-ing? Visit http://smcares.com.ph/newsevents/?p=993

“For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”

xoxo




No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters