Monday, November 23, 2015

Looking for Best #Postcard

 Help to decide which is which :-)

what about this...
 I keep all of my letters, postcards, and thank you notes. I'll keep them forever!
---Jane Levy

I guess this is better than the above photo :-)
 I love that works of art are printed so that anyone can buy them. The variety of what they put on little postcards astounds me.
---Leonard Lauder

Oppss! showing you the behind :-)
Of course you can't 'trust' what people tell you on the web anymore than you can 'trust' what people tell you on megaphones, postcards or in restaurants. Working out the social politics of who you can trust and why is, quite literally, what a very large part of our brain has evolved to do.
---Douglas Adams


3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wonderful post and fun too!! Have a grand weekend!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love the frame against the setting

A Colorful World said...

How funny! People can get their picture made inside the postcard. Not sure what the purpose of the pig is! :-)

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters