Friday, December 5, 2014

Wishing You All a #MerrySMChristmas!

When we say “Christmas”, what comes out from your mind?
Source
Source
Source
Source

Exactly! Right?
Christmas without those photos seen above is not complete. Tama po ba?

Let me sing some lyrics of a song
Now this is what Christmas means to me
Being together with your family
And the wise men who followed that star
To where our baby Jesus lie

Lyrics of a song At Christmas of Hanson fitted for this post. 

Christmas is truly being with our family. This is the birthday of our Savior, Jesus Christ. This season is for everybody because everybody needs a little loving around Christmas time. 

My family celebrates Christmas the simple way ever.  Very basic. Very typical. We don’t even exchange gifts, really. I am the one who give gifts to them if sobra lang talaga budget ko ha. 

This year, I want to make a difference. Para maiba naman ang pasko ko. I want to be part of World Vision. I wanna sponsor a child. It’s not too late, right? I wanna be like SM. May puso at maalalahanin.
SM shares blessings with less fortunate people. I guess sharing is one of the magic words tuwing Pasko.  
Sharing is loving!
http://smcares.com.ph/newsevents/?p=993

Making this season more meaningful, SM created this video to show that it is more fun in SM! Having Team Kramer in this video makes it more cute and lovely.


To keep you updated of the surprises and activities lined up for the entire family throughout the season, visit SM Supermalls HERE.

Ho ho ho #MerrySMChristmas!

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters