Sunday, May 18, 2014

Best #Selfie

 When you visit Manila Ocean Park never fail to enter the so called Oceanarium. It is my first visit in Manila Ocean Park specifically in Oceanarium. So, I was amazed of the big aquarium. Different kinds of sea creatures can be seen inside the Oceanarium. Only sirena lang ang wala :-)


curtain? ganda naman

my beautiful buddies, Meg and Lea.

Higanteng akwaryum
sarap ipaksiw
maliit na mga isda
wala yata sa mood eh. bad trip ka yata.
Meg happily watching.

Ito ang winner sa lahat. The best #selfie ever. Naka-smile talaga. The sweetest and cutest smile ever!


Visit Manila Ocean Park today. It's #summerfun!






No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters