Friday, September 27, 2013

Introducing My Unforgettable Travel Story: DIY Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin Tour

It  was May 2011 when I, Rose and Hazel decided to explore Cebu, Bohol and Camiguin. It was summer then so it was a perfect season to visit the said three places.

Welcome to Cebu City!
Hazel lived in Cebu at that time so she waited for us (Rose and me) to arrive in Cebu. Rose and I boarded Cokaliong from Surigao to Cebu and we arrived in Cebu at 6:00 AM. Hazel fetched us and rest for a while in her house. After an hour, our mission started, which is to explore some interesting spots in Cebu. 

First stopped, Church.

The Magellan Cross

Mactan-Mandaue Bridge

Strolling/Malling/Shopping/Window shopping



We stayed in Cebu for one day only. The next destination was, Bohol. 
 Right after stepping in on one of the ports of Bohol, our Bohol tour started. 

We stopped first in their old church.

 

Then, Sagbayan Peak. There were lots of stuff to be seen/done in Sagbayan Peak. 




Hinagdanan Cave



We had lunch in their Floating Resto.

Played with kids


Our “Fear Factor" Version
 

Of course, the famous smallest monkey, Tarsier.
Chocolate Hills

Man-made forest in Bohol


Our 1D1N stay in Bohol was worth it. 


The next day at 1:00 PM we departed Bohol and boarded RORO going to Camiguin. It was a three-hour sea travel so we did nothing but sleep. 

We arrived in Camiguin at 4:00 PM. It was because we rested so much in the RORO, we did not directly go to our cottage instead we climbed the Katibawasan Falls. But we didn’t stay long because the closing time is 5:00PM only. 

Behind is the Katibawasan Falls

This is the story of our Camiguin Tour.
We were not anymore three wanderlust gals in exploring Camiguin but five super wild wanderlust gals. Leah and Grace followed us in Camiguin. 

We went back to Katibawasan Falls right after our breakfast the next day. This time with Leah and Grace.
Katibawasan Falls during the day
 Sunken Cemetery

Soda Cold Spring

Old Church Ruins

Walkway to the Old Volcano

Pabua's Cottage where we stayed for 2nights.

Sto. Nino Cold Spring



My DIY Cebu-Bohol-Camiguin Unforgettable Travel Story indeed an unforgettable travel story for me. This travel story made me miss my best travel buddies. I know these travels won’t happen again with the same people I was with. Hazel is in Qatar right now. Leah is in Australia. Rose just started  creating her family. Grace is soon to leave Philippines for New Zealand. And me? I hope I can create/write another unforgettable travel story with the title, “Asian-On Air Program: My Unforgettable Travel Story in Korea”.

I will cherish this forever till the end.

For more unforgettable travel entries, visit Asian On Air Program 2013 now. You can also send your travel entry to their page.



No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters