Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wanna Share

Do you read a bible?
You may answer, “Yes” or “no”. Or
You may answer, “Maybe” or “perhaps” or “I don’t care”.
It depends on you, right?

Honestly, I’m not a frequent reader of a bible. What about you? But there is a bible verse that serves as my guide, my life and my soul. It is Jeremiah 29:11.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I hope it will inspire you. Make it your verse, too! Surely, you won’t be deprived and misguided.
God Bless ;-)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters